Sunday, October 19, 2008

I'm entering the blog race

I have decided to attempt to find time to start blogging. I have resisted for a long while, but I figure if I can find time to read my friends and loved ones sites, then I can find a moment in the controlled chaos I call life to record on mine.


I will most likely post family photos, insights, spiritual thoughts, quirky comments, tidbits on living with autism, and whatever else comes my way.


This blog site will also take place of my journal, which the keeping of is sporadic at best.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Shelly! This is great! Hope to see you again soon!
Drew

Jeff and Michelle and Aliyah said...

Welcome to the blogging world! I love blogs because I can stay updated on everyone even though I'm far, far away in Oklahoma Land. I love you and miss you! Can't wait to go shopping with you to buy PINK!!! Hugs, Michelle

Kimbers Sorensen said...

Shelly!!! You are my favorite aunt! I love you so much and I will send a hundred garbage can yams :) haha I'm so happy you have a blog so I can see and hear how you and the family are doin!